Saturday 7 November 2009

Two Albums

Hi!

How are you doing? I feel great. I think.

So, my life in the last few days is pretty well, maybe i would say i got happiness. Not sure why. I did a lot talk with friends in the last few days. One, because i just came back from a Summer Camp-esque thing. It separated to groups. I went for Group 6. Because of it, i got friend, there are so fucking AMAYZING. Lol

Anyway. Last friday i talked to my English teacher on my classroom. What so different is, just last Friday i try to speak English-ly. I mean, i speak in English accent. Confident like has never been invented before. I always feel something when i speak with English accent. A bit shy, maybe. But then i think why should i be shy. That is just made me fucked, a bit. I re-think again, i should be confident to anyone. Why should i be shy, when i want to connect with the world. All that fucking shy just would make me fucked. Not good at all.

Then. By the time i wrote this post, i was downloading Ulrich Schnauss' and Fila Brazillia's songs. Two albums. Ulrich Schnauss album done first. Then i listened to the first song. And guess what. It is really AMAYZING. Yes it really. It hears better than other two albums i have downloaded before. It really got a so-called wow-effect. You should get it. It is Ambient genre, the relaxing and soothing type of Electronic music. Well maybe, not as so relaxing as Boards of Canada. But definitely, some songs you should listen.

After that. That is for now.


Thank You.

No comments: